For centuries people has been using meditation, it is first lately it has been recognize by western medical doctor to be a tool for preparing surgery and healing.
Meditation is easy to learn and an excellent tool, for, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual improving: stress relief, loosing weight, prepare for exam, or improving health. these are just few out of many, are you ready to start your journey?
- Find a place where you can sit or lay down, and best in a quiet room or place
- Sit or lay down, relax.
- Close your eyes
- Take a deep breath, and then exhale slowly.
- While focus on the sound and vibration of your heart, take another deep breath and then exhale slowly.
- Repeat it for 5 times, while you feel your body is getting more and more relaxed.
- Continue for about 5 to 10 min,
- when done, open your eyes.
- Sit for a little while before getting up.
- Now you are ready to continue with your day.
If you still feel your thoughts are chasing each other and you can’t find rest, let us know and you will help you. firstname.lastname@example.org